NEW - download 'Seoul VillageS (서울 마을들)', my collection of 12 short fictions! Get your free copy of the ebook (4 editions: English, French, Korean, Bilingual English-Korean)!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Join Seoul Village on Facebook and Twitter !

Seoul grows on you, and over the past few years, Seoul Village grew on me. I mean literally and virtually.

To the point it requires a specific space on Facebook and Twitter. I would be delighted to see you like the Facebook page and follow theseoulvillage Twitter*.

Seoul Village's Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seoul-Village/128135973930557



Seoul Village on Twitter : @theseoulvillage

Follow theseoulvillage on Twitter

And while you're at it, you can also join me on Facebook : either/or on my
personal page - on dragedies, my book's page (new) - on my author page (new).

Seoul Village 2011

* an homonym popped up some time ago

---

UPDATE 201107 - Twitpic timeline.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and remarks. Also for your patience (comments are moderated and are not published right away - only way to curb the spam, sorry). S.

books, movies, music