NEW - download 'Seoul VillageS (서울 마을들)', my collection of 12 short fictions! Get your free copy of the ebook (4 editions: English, French, Korean, Bilingual English-Korean)!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year

I wish you love, peace, good health, and all the best for 2010 !!!

Looking back on 2009, I hope you'll forgive me for
all the boring stuff I ranted about. I didn't write enough about all the parts of Seoul I (re)discovered over the past 12 months. Some have already disappeared, many have changed, and more than a few for the better.

Most left tracks I might follow sooner than later. More likely than not in French, I'm afraid, leaving you with more bits of junk writing on this excuse for a site*.


Seoul Village 2009

* if you happen to read French, 4 of my "dragedies" published last year feature Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and remarks. Also for your patience (comments are moderated and are not published right away - only way to curb the spam, sorry). S.

books, movies, music